Monday, October 3, 2011

Lightshafts/God Rays.

 Tonight I worked on just some simple fun things, one of those being lightshafts. I enabled them for the dominant directional light and toggled with a few settings for it. As well as changed some parameters for the skydome in the material instance. I finally got a decent looking lightshafts and it looks rather cool running through the woods. I also made one minor adjustment with the postprocess, just added a slight desaturation to give a little more of an old feel. I think tomorrow ill work on a decent moon instead of this gradient style moon. This moon does not do justice in my opinion. After the moon ill start modeling out some more of the house as i need to finish that ASAP.

More Soon.

Oh yea and lighting wasnt built for this.. Dont have time to wait for that to build, tomorrow most likely along with the other changes.

WIP - LightShafts and slight scene desaturation
WIP - LightShafts and slight scene desaturation

No comments:

Post a Comment