Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Worked on the main hall. Did proper unwrapping,

 Got around to unwrapping most of the staircase in the main hall, looking better. Still needs to have some texture work done, id like to have a rug going down the stairs and out to the front door or so, so ill be doing that soon. Also since I until recently only had about one light in the main hall I added some more and the lights hanging on the wall now give off light due to lightmass. Boy lightmass is the shit. I still have to tweak some emissive values to those lights to make it a bit more of the way i want it, but thats not till other bigger things are done. In the screenshots below, I show the destructible marble pillars that i worked on. I liked how they turned out, i dont know how i feel about the model of the completely destroyed pillar, I think ill make some changes to that eventually.


WIP - Nice and bright.
WIP - Pillars Before

WIP - Destroyed Pillar

No comments:

Post a Comment